Dealing with tempo

Cwadroon

How do I move parts around without landing on the measure bars? (ie in 4/4 I want to move a part to start in between the ticks)

I pretty much figured it out. To "fine tune" your tempo, right click on the measure display in the inspector.

Just change the SNAP factor. When you put the SNAP off, you can move your parts around without they land automatically on another place.

I have a loop I want the tempo to match, I tried the match point thing, and the tempo slider, but its still doesn't match perfectly, how do I get a perfect tempo on a loop that wasn't made in Cubase?

Dealing with the same schtuff man, figured out nothin. Put a thread in the comp. rec. forum and got a couple ideas, nothing definite though. Check it out, it's called: Tempo Calculator???

Laj

Kinda sorta, know. I've been just startin to re-mix some tracks off of vinyl, unofficial like, and it's rough gettin a ten minute track to stay the same tempo, let alone figure out what that tempo actually is, so yeah. Hope it suits yo purposes though man.

Laj

Back