DAW Users With ADD

Tracks vary. We have a track about 20 miles from me but I don't go there anymore. They do a lot of hard body stock cars, and drag racing. It really depends on the area. Some are into scale stuff, some are into high tech speed. Just like the difference between running late model cars on a dirt track, and running the Indy 500.

Yeah.. I've actually only been to 3 tracks in my life and they were pretty much like that - it's kind of always been that way I think.

Cool! We get some around here preying on the free range neighborhood roosters, hens and chicks. The hans with chicks hide in the hedges and these guys swoop down, land atop the adjacent hedge and... wait. I walk by later and find a scattering of feathers in the mulch.

I'm starting to think Florida is the state drunk drivers are flocking to for the purpose of smashing their vehicles into police vehicles at high rates of speed. I don't mean accidents on interstates involving mass quantities of vehicles.. these are more like kamakazi drivers aimed right for the police vehicles. This may become our new state sport.

I've always thought 162 games is too much. It should be like 140 or something.
Don’t disagree with that. Used to be 154 and the season started later in April. March 31 or April 1 is way too early in many parts of the country. I recall it snowing on opening day a few years back. 😳

Band is getting back together tonight. We’ve been off on a Covid break since mid-December. Unfortunately the bass player had wrist surgery and will be MIA for an indeterminate amount of time. So just keys, guitar, drums, and singer tonight.

Pretty sure with this virus we’ve been off more than on for the past 2 years. ☹️ I told everyone to wear name tags tonight. 😁

I've been to the ones in Illinois and it's really a matter of doing a little research/price checking. It's kind of like how beer has gotten, people want boutique type weed. I buy shake and it's about $260 an ounce after taxes, but it's completely clean and very good.o_O Now that it's legal there's no reason to grow shit weed.

The people in the dispensary are varied, you could just as well be in line at Target. It's 2022, things have really changed.

Back when you were paying twenty the minimum wage was like a dollar or something like that.:LOL:

Back when you were paying twenty the minimum wage was like a dollar or something like that.:LOL:
Close. My recollection is I was earning $100 a week. So what’s that? $2.50? And it wasn’t even a minimum wage job. I was able to support myself in an apartment and drive a fairly decent car.

Helped that gas was $.35 a gallon, and butts were $.25 a pack. 🚬😁

Close. My recollection is I was earning $100 a week. So what’s that? $2.50? And it wasn’t even a minimum wage job. I was able to support myself in an apartment and drive a fairly decent car.

Helped that gas was $.35 a gallon, and butts were $.25 a pack. 🚬😁
People don't think twice about buying a $5 coffee or even worse a warm flat beer for $8 at a festival, yet they balk at paying a cover charge to see a band.

As I sit here in the morning with the windows open and my bowl of cereal, I hear a woodpecker pounding away, obviously looking for his breakfast. Mid 60s, the sun is shining and shortly I'll be walking down the first fairway of the morning.

It's such a lovely day!

As I sit here in the morning with the windows open and my bowl of cereal, I hear a woodpecker pounding away, obviously looking for his breakfast. Mid 60s, the sun is shining and shortly I'll be walking down the first fairway of the morning.

It's such a lovely day!
Sounds nice. I never took to golf. Was more a tennis guy… at least until all the people I played with started having hip and knee surgeries. ☹️

Back