DAW Users With ADD

Bible study Wednesday night. In-depth look at the brazen altar. Pastor opens up for questions at the end. First question he fields is from me:

"Wouldn't Brazen Altar be an excellent name for a Christian metal band?"

Changed the whole dynamic of the study... :eek: :spank: :laughings:

...and speaking of extra medical bills: my wife has a 3cm gall stone and gets to spend the night at the local hospital for surgery tomorrow! Whee! Oh, JOY!
I'm just happy this didn't happen on our 30th wedding anniversary get-away when we were 9 hours from home :)

Good Morning
I'm not real excited about the Packers this year, they'll need some unknowns ti become knowns if they want to get anywhere.

I'm smoking chickens today. They're too flavorful to eat plain, but they make a kick ass chicken salad and are great chopped up on a salad.

Tonight I'm making catfish on the grill.

Life back to semi-normal today. Get to go to work and leave my bride at home alone. She's much stronger today, and doing her own meds and bathroom...quite an improvement.
Food, however will not go back to normal for a while. She is on a "twig diet", and the best description I've heard is, "If it tastes good, spit it out." LOL! NO dairy, spicy, acidic, salty or sugary foods...WHAT EXACTLY DOES THAT LEAVE??? I guess they answered the question when she was discharged, though. They sent her home with a cup full of ice chips. I guess those fit the bill.

Life back to semi-normal today. Get to go to work and leave my bride at home alone. She's much stronger today, and doing her own meds and bathroom...quite an improvement.
Food, however will not go back to normal for a while. She is on a "twig diet", and the best description I've heard is, "If it tastes good, spit it out." LOL! NO dairy, spicy, acidic, salty or sugary foods...WHAT EXACTLY DOES THAT LEAVE??? I guess they answered the question when she was discharged, though. They sent her home with a cup full of ice chips. I guess those fit the bill.
Strange. I had my gall bladder removed maybe 15 years ago. I don’t recall any special diet. Could just be my depleted memory cells, though. But I think I would have remembered it if it was anything like you described.

I recall a few years later having some different issue that required an ultrasound examination. As the technician is moving the device around my chest area, she looks up and goes, “You don’t have any gall bladder!” Doh! Did she think I didn’t know that? :confused:

Their explanation was that surgery is unnatural, and the body will not realize the gb is not there immediately. So to avoid the pain of the body reacting to certain foods (cheese is the worst, according to them) and causing you ghost pains that are equal to the real thing, blah, blah, blah...:yawn:

Their explanation was that surgery is unnatural, and the body will not realize the gb is not there immediately. So to avoid the pain of the body reacting to certain foods (cheese is the worst, according to them) and causing you ghost pains that are equal to the real thing, blah, blah, blah...:yawn:
How long is she supposed to eat like that?

Good Morning
I'm not real excited about the Packers this year, they'll need some unknowns ti become knowns if they want to get anywhere.
Could be worse. You could be a Giants fan. :(

I’ve seen the #1 and #3 draft picks so far this season. And I’ve seen Eli. How on earth did they not use the #2 pick to get a QB. They could have set themselves up for the next 10-15 years. Running backs last what, 3-5 at best. And in today’s game they can’t carry a franchise.

I haven’t seen enough of Barkley to see if he’s all he’s touted to be, but even if he is, the pick was a mistake imo.

Couple months. No work for 2 weeks, no heavy lifting once she's there for another 6 weeks. Her first follow up is 12 September...so she's supposed to go back to work before the doctor sees her again? :confused: Doctors don't operate the way they used to (see what I did there??)

Couple months. No work for 2 weeks, no heavy lifting once she's there for another 6 weeks. Her first follow up is 12 September...so she's supposed to go back to work before the doctor sees her again? :confused: Doctors don't operate the way they used to (see what I did there??)
I take it the operation wasn’t Laparoscopic? I’m surprised. I think I was back to work in a week. (Of course the heaviest thing I lifted at my job was paper.) :)

Could be worse. You could be a Giants fan. :(

I’ve seen the #1 and #3 draft picks so far this season. And I’ve seen Eli. How on earth did they not use the #2 pick to get a QB. They could have set themselves up for the next 10-15 years. Running backs last what, 3-5 at best. And in today’s game they can’t carry a franchise.

I haven’t seen enough of Barkley to see if he’s all he’s touted to be, but even if he is, the pick was a mistake imo.

Cowboys are in a 20 year slump and now they start without some retired stars and in "rebuilding excuse" team again.

Dez WR is floating around like Tony Romo did when the Dak took over, with all the Twitter and Media its like Im following DEZ for his job interviews, even though I think its all stupid whether Dez turns down 21mill offers then cant get a job or can get a job if he takes 5mill for the Browns?
...but somehow this is news.

Dak and Coach Jason.....Coach Jason smiles a lot, they asked him what he thought about last season and it was "great!! we did good!!" the guys played great..."' etc...Someone said if the Cowboys stink again they will keep Dak and flush the coach but yet, the coach is a Owners fav.
The owner needs the stadium filled and thats not been a problem win or lose.

but their record was 9-7...that seems to be "ok" with everyone in the corporate box.

Stone was over an inch around (3cm) and they had to take it through the belly button...don't know how all that works, but I'd assume a slightly larger hole in one of the three they made for the lapro-surgery would have been better than a fourth hole?

Happy Labor day weekend!
If I'm lucky I'll fit some beer drinking into my hectic schedule.

Football
The drug that makes you forget summer is almost over.

Not real high on the Packers this year, the Badgers look like a possible top ten team, not quite a playoff team.

LATER!!!

Happy Labor day weekend!
If I'm lucky I'll fit some beer drinking into my hectic schedule.

Football
The drug that makes you forget summer is almost over.

Not real high on the Packers this year, the Badgers look like a possible top ten team, not quite a playoff team.

LATER!!!

Badgers are unanimous pick to take Big Ten West. Scarlett Knights are pretty unanimous pick to finish last in Big Ten East. :rolleyes:

However, they did look pretty good yesterday against Texas St.

The Brewers are keeping things interesting.

I hate night games, I like noon games.Go packers!

Valiant effort by Rutgers BTW.:p

Back