DAW Users With ADD

yeah playoffs, these games are often better than the SuperBowl...
Pack will face Vikings next weekend and it doesnt matter. Vikings will roll over most everyone, likely on their way to the SuperBowl. Rams are so strong this year....injured Eagles, Pats scrape by...

the local Cowboys will get stronger each game returning to 100% next game, is it too late? each game an elimination.
all of the 6 that were out will be 100% against the Seahawks. its a different Cowboys with a full team. Im not sure the blocking is good enough for the Rams and Vikings defense...but who knows?
It probably doesnt matter..... Rams are so strong,Vikings so strong.

Rodgers played like he was Favre yesterday. It kind of seems like the Packers are at the same point they were with Favre too. They've got a HOF QB, but aren't good enough to get to the Super Bowl.

Les Pauls
I never liked them for clean rhythm.

LATER!!!

yeah playoffs, these games are often better than the SuperBowl...
Pack will face Vikings next weekend and it doesnt matter. Vikings will roll over most everyone, likely on their way to the SuperBowl. Rams are so strong this year....injured Eagles, Pats scrape by...

the local Cowboys will get stronger each game returning to 100% next game, is it too late? each game an elimination.
all of the 6 that were out will be 100% against the Seahawks. its a different Cowboys with a full team. Im not sure the blocking is good enough for the Rams and Vikings defense...but who knows?
It probably doesnt matter..... Rams are so strong,Vikings so strong.

I think the Packers will give the Vikes a game this weekend, I would say it'll be a close game.

Rodgers played like he was Favre yesterday. It kind of seems like the Packers are at the same point they were with Favre too. They've got a HOF QB, but aren't good enough to get to the Super Bowl.

Les Pauls
I never liked them for clean rhythm.

LATER!!!

Favre was one of my favorites but the last years, like all older dudes the long bombs being intercepted became too frequent.... even Jimmy Brown and Gale Sayers called it quits eventually...

Hall of Famers...huge careers.... but lobbing long bomb interceptions or under throwing and having sporadic good games or constant injuries like Romo it got to be painful over and over.

on any given Sunday...

I think the Packers will give the Vikes a game this weekend, I would say it'll be a close game.

I take that back, with Rodgers on IR I think the Packers are going to be checking out a lot of younger players for next year.

Open Jam
Went to one last night. I've been surprised at the quality of performances lately when I go to these. A guy who works a music store I sometimes go to and plays in a couple bands came down and played last night. He said you're seeing better performers because the paying gigs are drying up and you've still got people who want to play. I think it's a good deal when all you've got to do is bring your guitar and play for thirty or forty minutes, plus you're getting a handful of acts instead of just one.

Christmas
Spending it at home with the wife and kids. Next week we're having people over.

LATER!!!

Yeah its over then. Alot of wildcards an battles....the locks will be boring trying to stay healthy.Cowboys are 100%...they are cold though an seattle will be do or die too...but against vikings...rams...etcc...not much hope for more than a wild card tops... but ya neva know

I take that back, with Rodgers on IR I think the Packers are going to be checking out a lot of younger players for next year.
!!

Which begs the question as to why The Giants aren’t taking a look at their rookie QB. They bench Eli for Geno two weeks ago, But now at 2-12, they’re still running Eli out there. Let’s see if the kid has anything. It’s not like a win matters. :rolleyes:

Time to clean house. If it weren't for Rodgers a lot of people would have been out of jobs a long time ago.

Today
Laziness followed by more of the same.

LATER!!!!

I dont follow injuries but looked up Rodgers. 2qty Collarbone hits...so is a third probable?
Aaron Rodgers injury history and analysis

I know we went through the draining... Romo-QB injured era for a long time... broken left collarbone 3 times...he was never the same. Was it injury's or just old and beaten up? Romo 3qty Collarbone hits. the magic was gone and the team just seemed mediocre.
Dak and Zeke and some new life was great for 13 straight wins...then this sophmore season turned into dog-st

For Rodgers to throw so many interceptions and under throws ..he at least didnt look healed. If the Line cant give him "injured" QB time to be slower its not a good combo..makes sense broken bones break easier the next time and the next time and maybe the plates throw off the magic arm and mess the mental stuff a bit being injured, maybe protecting his arm subliminally.???

time for some more popcorn, maybe grab some BarBQue for the big games. Falcons Saints could be a battle....Seattle Dallas and other "its over, go home" games. Its complex who wins or loses, who needs to lose or needs to win or have two other teams lose then its a win....blahblahblah.. way over my head.

Which begs the question as to why The Giants aren’t taking a look at their rookie QB. They bench Eli for Geno two weeks ago, But now at 2-12, they’re still running Eli out there. Let’s see if the kid has anything. It’s not like a win matters. :rolleyes:

whats up with the Giants? the record looks worse than they are? they nearly took out the #1 Eagles, they beat the Patriots, then lose to the Browns?
strange problem going on there.
whats the coach to do? or is it the coach?

whats up with the Giants? the record looks worse than they are? they nearly took out the #1 Eagles, they beat the Patriots, then lose to the Browns?
strange problem going on there.
whats the coach to do? or is it the coach?
Coach sucked. He’s been fired. So has GM. Almost beat Eagles, but with backup QB.

Lots of injuries this year, including #1 and #2 wide receivers.

But biggest problem, imo, is their offensive line sucks. It did last year too, and nothing was done to address it. See above: GMs been fired.

So despite 2-12 record, this team is fixable. Get back their injured guys. New coach. High draft pick. They could be competitive next year. I’m not a big Eli fan, but give him some time and he’s a serviceable QB.

The tough decision is whether they use their high draft pick to go after a QB for the future. That won’t help them for next year. Which is why evaluating Davis Webb is so important. They really have their head up their a$$ continuing to run Eli out there this season. Particularly now his streak is broken. :confused:

Cowboys sophmore year QB was under pressure and flustered tossing the ball in desperate panic...Seattle picked up on every mistake.
Seattle won but neither looked like SuperBowl material.

Once I have to stop rooting for my team I root against others. It's always good to see the Cowgirls get bounced from the playoffs, AT HOME WITH ALL THEIR STARS PLAYING.:laughings:

Christmas
The prime rib was great last night. I'm really looking forward to getting new socks and maybe slippers. Have a good one people....

Merry Christmas!

Once I have to stop rooting for my team I root against others. It's always good to see the Cowgirls get bounced from the playoffs, AT HOME WITH ALL THEIR STARS PLAYING.:laughings:

Christmas
The prime rib was great last night. I'm really looking forward to getting new socks and maybe slippers. Have a good one people....

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to you too, and to everyone else.

I got my slippers (LL Bean Wicked Good!), but alas no socks. :(

Coach sucked. He’s been fired. So has GM. Almost beat Eagles, but with backup QB.

Lots of injuries this year, including #1 and #2 wide receivers.

But biggest problem, imo, is their offensive line sucks. It did last year too, and nothing was done to address it. See above: GMs been fired.
My son and me were damn glad we didnt spend $800 to see that shitshow and not even think about the $20 beers etc...

just goes to prove once again having the most money doesnt mean your album, or football team, is going to # 1.

So despite 2-12 record, this team is fixable. Get back their injured guys. New coach. High draft pick. They could be competitive next year. I’m not a big Eli fan, but give him some time and he’s a serviceable QB.

The tough decision is whether they use their high draft pick to go after a QB for the future. That won’t help them for next year. Which is why evaluating Davis Webb is so important. They really have their head up their a$$ continuing to run Eli out there this season. Particularly now his streak is broken. :confused:

Cowboys got spanked hard and now I think about it and read the Coaching sucks....but because the Owner and Garret are lovers theres no end in sight.

They missed 2yrds at the goal....Seattle won hands down no complaining, no real bad sketchy calls.
Without a coaching change (Garrett or owner change) I dont see it being any better next year.
Its still a good game but if the Cowboys, Packers or Bears arent in it I lose interest fast.

Christmas

Merry Christmas!

misery loves company

With a loss Sunday, Giants lock up pick #2. :thumbs up:

C’mon Washington! :facepalm:

I'm rooting for the Giants this week.:p:D

Go Bucky!!!!

We're having family over early on New years Eve for a Christmas/ Packers party. I'll be asleep well before midnight.:drunk:

Better than 2016. No real accomplishments but no set backs either, just a smooth year of keep on keeping on-ing.

I have no real plans for 2018 as it stands, other than to try and enjoy life more and try and think about work less.;)

LATER!!!

Back