DAW Users With ADD

Remember last year when I got the spider bite just before my February vacation and had to spend the whole vacation in and out of the hospital for outpatient treatments?

This year, for my July vacation, I got hit by a tick that gave me monster headaches, joint pain, inability to get enough sleep, 100+ fever for days...and the prescription to fix the problem...makes me hyper sensitive to the sunshine (no trip to the beach), unable to see clearly (reading is mostly impossible) and this infernal ringing in my ears (can't mix or record my music)...

Life is still good, I just wish the critters would let me have a vacation. :D

Remember last year when I got the spider bite just before my February vacation and had to spend the whole vacation in and out of the hospital for outpatient treatments?

This year, for my July vacation, I got hit by a tick that gave me monster headaches, joint pain, inability to get enough sleep, 100+ fever for days...and the prescription to fix the problem...makes me hyper sensitive to the sunshine (no trip to the beach), unable to see clearly (reading is mostly impossible) and this infernal ringing in my ears (can't mix or record my music)...

Life is still good, I just wish the critters would let me have a vacation. :D
You might want to think about staying inside from now on. :)

Good morning everyone! I'd thought I'd put in an appearance seeing how it's this threads fifteenth birthday!
Hope you are all good, lots of water gone under the bridge for us all since I last posted. I now have three grandchildren and am living in Switzerland. Not much time for music making I'm afraid but work is going well.

Yes! I like this idea. Stay inside. Just me, a couple guitars, a bass, my keys, my drumset, a few mics and ... Pizza! Yeah, pizza would be good. Pizza and bacon. Bacon Pizza! Let's get this started. Who's sending money to help me accomplish this majestic goal?

:crickets:

Ah, well. Back to work I go...

Good morning everyone! I'd thought I'd put in an appearance seeing how it's this threads fifteenth birthday!
Hope you are all good, lots of water gone under the bridge for us all since I last posted. I now have three grandchildren and am living in Switzerland. Not much time for music making I'm afraid but work is going well.

Hallo fremder!!

Good to hear from you again. Glad all is well. As you can see, we have kept the place in good shape, despite it going through its teenage rebellion years. A few more and hopefully it'll be off to college. Acidrock will have to pay for college though, as I'm a pensioner and he's used to it anyway. :)

Good luck with the grandkids. I officially watch my 2-year old grandson every Thursday. :eek: i think he even likes me, but of course I feed him, so...

Happy 4th of July! I trust you celebrate that in England too. :D

Hallo fremder!!

Good to hear from you again. Glad all is well. As you can see, we have kept the place in good shape, despite it going through its teenage rebellion years. A few more and hopefully it'll be off to college. Acidrock will have to pay for college though, as I'm a pensioner and he's used to it anyway. :)

Good luck with the grandkids. I officially watch my 2-year old grandson every Thursday. :eek: i think he even likes me, but of course I feed him, so...

Happy 4th of July! I trust you celebrate that in England too. :D

Hi Mike, yes, I can see the place is as it should be, well done! I'm reliably informed that Grandchildren are the prize you get for not killing your kids!:)

And yes, we celebrate 4th July; any country that votes Trump for President deserves the Darwin award!:p But we got problems of our own right now:facepalm:

Three years to retirement and I'm counting down the weeks!:guitar:

I really can't blame the American people for voting for Trump, given the alternative. I would never have voted for HRC if she was the only person on the ballot and it was vote or be shot...I've had enough lying corrupt government in my lifetime.

Of course, I don't for a moment believe we dodged that bullet by electing The Donald, but I believe America was so hungry for change that a corrupt businessman was at least change from corrupt politicians...lol

Paul, I'm sure you missed one of my earlier posts...something along the lines of:

Brexit is the most self-destructive, abhorrent legislation ever voted for by the people of a country...
America: Here, hold my beer!

(In reference to electing DonaD TrumP as president)

Did you ever notice that DD is a cup size, and TP is what you use to wipe, so DonalD TrumP is a direct reference to his love for T&A...:D

Sorry, Paul. If I remember right TP is the Tory Party in your country, so maybe not something you wipe your backside with...no, wait. I think I got that right...:D

I generally try to avoid politics, but yes, The Donald is the prize the Dems get for putting forth HRC. And while I generally like crotchety ol' Bernie Sanders, he probably wasn't going to get elected either. So once the primaries were over, it was kinda hold your nose and make a pick. :(

Are there no politicians left who are worth a vote?

Hey guys,
I've been around, just very busy. My daughter's graduation party was Sunday and now it's on to the next stage in life.

Happy birthday America, despite your flaws there's no place I'd rather live. The grass is pretty green on my side.

Indeed and agreed! Despite the debt "affordable health care" has buried me under, I still love this country. I'll be out selling fireworks for my Church later, just to show how patriotic I am. :D

Hey guys,
I've been around, just very busy. My daughter's graduation party was Sunday and now it's on to the next stage in life.
Congrats. Four or five more years, and you can upgrade to better liquor. :D

That's of course assuming your son doesn't decide to move back in with you. :eek:

They're not even in your league!

I'm waiting till September to jump on the band wagon.
5.5 game lead. Not bad.

Better than my 2nd place Yankees, who haven't been able to win a series in a month. But they have 4 games with 1st pace BoSox this weekend. Might be make or break. :eek:

Back