Dare I say.. MAC?

Rhino_Rick

Is anyone using a Mac as opposed to a PC? I've been a diehard PC user for 10+ years now but I've always heard that the Mac was rumored to be better for graphics and audio.

Fact, fiction?

I have both PC's and a Mac. I use the Mac exclusively for recording using Logic Platinum 6 (which I love) It works flawlessly. It has never ung-up or freaked me out in any way - ever.

AND, its a Powerbook to boot.

My PC's serve other purposes and serve them well. However, since I got the Mac, when it comes time to replace the PC's, I will replace them with Mac's.

IMHO

Well, if you're using Logic 6 then you don't really have a choice do you? ;) I used to be a die hard Mac user, and now my attitude about Mac vs. PC is "whatever, it's a computer". Ultimately the choice comes down to the programs you use. If you're using Logic, then you have no choice. If you're using Acid, you have no choice. And then some apps run better on the Mac (ex. ProTools) than the PC and vice versa (ex. Reaktor). With Windoze 2000 and especially XP PCs have come a long way. So before you ask the Mac or PC question, answer this question: What application(s) will you be using?

Back