Dano Minis

JazzMasterWil

I've tried out a bunch of thoose dano mini pedals and I've liked a lot of them. I'm considering buying one of their mini distortion pedals. I love my fabtone, but I'd like something more brutal without having to plug my pod into my amp. (My amp doesn't do brutal.... it's an ancient ampeg vt-22)

Does anybody know the difference between the black coffe and the black licorice pedal? The coffee is advertised as "beyond distortion" and the licorice is advertise as "beyond metal". But, danelectro.com doesn't have sound clips of either pedal.

Any help would be appericated :D

And while we're on the subject, if anybody is looking for a real cheap 7 band eq. I recomend the fish and chips mini. I got one for about 20 bucks off of ebay and I loved it. I regret selling it, and I'm probally going to break down and buy another one. It really worked well in the effects loop of the sunn model t I had at the time.

i checked musicians friend they dont seem to have any samples of the corned beef reverb pedal but most of the other pedals they do have. im looking forward to getting more of them

right now i have an

Ibanez Turbo Tube Screamer

Fab Tone Distortion

gonna sell that mini french toast octive distortion, not my kind of taste of distortion

Back