DAMN MARS

skweeks

my local music store was great... nice guys, cats running all over the place, no pushy salesmen, good instructors/teachers... now mars came and they are moving... shit

Let me guess - are you talking Sunset Music? I was in there maybe two weeks ago and I overheard them talking about a guy that just left (but I didn't hear them say where he went, or even if it was another music store).

I noticed that a few guys from the Sam Ash by the Cherry Hill Mall are also at the new Mars.

[This message has been edited by DaveO (edited 07-09-2000).]

that's the store... what do you mean they were talking about a guy who left? the whole store moved...

Oh my god! Mars is invading New Jersey and the people are moving and cats are running all over the place. Why isn't this on the news? Run for your lives everyone, Mars is invading earth...

[This message has been edited by monty (edited 07-09-2000).]

I bought my bass about two weeks ago and checked out what Sunset had maybe a few days before that. I never heard them say anything about moving.

I don't think I ever bought any big items there but I've been buying cables, strings, guitar straps, mic stands, etc. since I moved to Marlton. They were pretty good guys. Where did they move to?

I went to mars when they first opened in Dallas. I needed to spend about 2 grand in mics-headphones-stuff. I had to chase the salesman around the sales floor. I finally (after 1hour) told the guy that I would arm wrestle him. "If I win, you have to sell me this stuff, If you win, I will leave and never come back." He looked at me like I was nuts. I told the manager that he needs to stop recruiting his employees from McDonald and Wal-mart. He was not amused.

Back