D25??HD25?? SCSI cable

hallway9

Hello everyone,
I'm about to order an ORB drive but I'm iffy on the cable I need. I spotted a 3ft external SCSI DB25M/HD50M (not machine specific) At BUY.com for $10.95. Will it do the trick? Also, does the ORB come with a disk or should I buy one? Any words of wisdom would be appreciated and yes, Jim, Castlewood should pay you a commission for this one!

The cable from Buy.com is the one you want. That is where I got my cable from. Also, consider buying a HD50 gender bender (female plugs on both ends). It doesn't need to be SCSI specific. This will allow you to connenct the HD50/DB25 cable to the supplied cable you get with the Orb and give you a total of 6 feet of cable to work with. I didn't buy one and have had a hard time finding one in the stores around my small town. Buy.com has them and you would only have to pay shipping on you entire order instead of each item (I think). Just food for thought. No need to buy a disc at this time, you will get one with the ORb drive. Now, how do I convince Castlewood about the commission?

Peace, Jim

Back