D.J. Quick/Aftermath being SUED

I guess yall been feeling "TRUTH HURTS" joint "ADDICTIVE"

well to give yall a head up on how this isht works, just when you think you've caught the illest sample from the weirdest place where you'd think they wouldn't catch, cause it's a foreign or old or ancient RECORD... you can catch a bad one...

Aftermath/D.J. Quick are being sued by Rhamadja something or another (forgot her name) but she's the voice behind the lift & the beat, the sum is pretty hefty, so it looks like TRUTH HURTS gotta sell some more units before she sees a penny.

(THANK GOD I DONT SAMPLE)

but to you cats who do, there are elements in which sampling makes a song better and stick out --- but at least limit it to sound and maybe even phrasing - if your going to continue doing so...
Even the new Eric Sermon & Redman joint is 4 years old from "JUSBLAZE" hell he didnt even know Eric used it, till he got a call. and I dont know if yall noticed but doesnt that Camron track "HEY MA" fall out of sync halfway through the song, then it catches up again ----- the sample was'nt hittin on the one throughout the song ---- but I guess nobody cares long as their making money.....

watch yourself's

Somebody posted the original song the bit on a website a while back. Shit sounds exactly like it. Damn. I hate to see cats goning out like that. Maybe it'll turn out for the best though.

From the first time I heard it, I knew the loops used, I was like
....aint this a bitch ---- 4 things going on in this song and it's a freaking hit

Drums - B.T. Express - Do it to your satisfied
Indian Lift - Rhamadja whatever whatever-- I heard the orginal
Live Bass -- actually played
sparse drum effects - cymbal, hihat -- added extra

Hell, I was just offed to do (2) tracks each for a female R&B Artist and a Boy Band, I'm tired, so I think I'll go 4 track it using "TRUTH HURTS" formula. I'll charge'em up front for the beat, give them the rights, and when it blows --- it's on them

in my best Dr. Evil laugh (MmmmHoooooo ha haha, Mooooo ha ha)
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Back