Cymbals

Drummer706

AOD AND SANCTIFIED
Hey people what's up?? Listen i have a premier xbk (9 pieces). I have 4 A Custom crashes, 1 A Custom Splash, 1 A Custom ride, 1 A Custom china, and a pair of 14 inch A Custom high hats. Now i wanna get a couple more cymbals and ive heard recomendations on the Evolution's (splashes, crashes). What can u tell me on those cymbals. do i buy them or not.

I give the Evo cymbals the big thumbs up. I have the 16"crash, 18"crash, and the Evo splash, all I love. They blend and cut through somehow. I did the Cymbal room at GC, and just kept comming back to the Evo series. They just resonated more, and had a smmoth sound. Even my bandmates are impressed with the sound. Weird though..I thought the Evo ride sucks. I use the HH series for my ride and hats. Anyway you check it out in the cymbal room for yourself,,,the resonate man! and ROCK!

Evo splash 80$ Evo 16" crash 140$ 18" crash 180$ 21"HH Ride 250$ HH Hats 250$ prices are round about, i purchased them a few at a time over the course of about 2 years. Guitar Ctr. and Musicians friend seem to have the best prices. good luck

thanx "theletterq" those prices r awesome. Ive decided a full set of evo's unless any 1 else has any objections out there on cymbals.

Back