CUBASE support = non existant

Sluggo4242

WTF???

I'm on Steinberg forums and NOTHING!! for hours!

There is no way I can fing to actually talk to somebody! I am so PISSED right noW!

My puter died, so I'm trying to run on another - this worked for a while. Then I won't open until I register! So, I try. NO! It wnts a new Soft -Enumber, but WHF is that? I don't have one. So, I figure ok, I'll just uninstall it all, and start over. NO! Now it won't even load again, becaus of some error with that same fricking soft thing!!

I am SO PISSED WTF???

Why can't they have a support system??? I am one inch way from bashing the shit outta this stupid us-1800...

Did I mention I am Pisssed???

At least they don't want $40 for a phone call.

But anyhow, cubase LE is OEM and Steinberg doesn't support it anyhow as far as I know.

To get a new e licence number you have to request a new one on your steinberg account.

You just need to download the latest version of elicenser HERE.

That will give you a code for your new computer (SeL=Soft-elicenser). Enter that in your steinberg account (mysteinberg.net). And choose Activation & Reactivation. Choose your product (LE5 I assume). Click 'MORE' for 'Reactivation'. Enter your new SeL, then the original activation code. Then 'REQUEST NEW ACTIVATION CODE'.

Done.

:)

Once again Jimmy, you have saved me from a self inflickted Hari-Kari... I love you man.... (In that manly non-gay sorta way of course)

Lol! I assume you got it working? :)

Yes, thank you I did!. I just can't figure out why it wasn't made clear that the NEW elicenser wasn't clearly made available anywhere. The Steinberg site is pretty sad, but Jimmy.....Jimmy knows whats up... I think Steinberg should send you some coin my brutha!

I'm going to now try to figure out how to make a reverb/delay bus like I did on the old pro-tools, so after a week or so, expect to see a thread of exasberation on not being able to figure that out.

I suppose I should ask before I start, I can do that can't I? Where I can just bus everyone to the same reverb and the same delay.? Sort of like an aux feed on the old mackie, and dial each person their own amount that they want? (or actually what I'll give them - hehe)

Anyways my brutha, get out there and vote today, which ever way you want!!

Believe it or not, I seem to have created my FX channels, I seem to have created sends as well, I'm fiddling with prefader stuff now... I may actually figure this one out by myself... I hope I didn't just jinx myelf.. lol

I was wondering where that fader was! I never would have found it... But this time I asked first and saved hours of fruitless searching.

Again Jimmy, U DA MAN!

Back