Cubase SE Operation Manual?

mikeyc

OK, so as a result of my uber limited budget, I can only afford Cubase SE right now. I installed it a few days ago and am reading the "Getting Started" manual and keep getting references to certain chapters of the "Operation Manual" for more detailed instructions...but the "Getting Started" manual was the only book in the box. Is the Operation Manual a file on the CD or did I get shorted a book? If I did get shorted do I need to return the software to Guitar Center or can I call Steinberg for a replacement? I would check the CD myself for any extra files but I just thought about the possibility and of course I'm at work.
:o

The Operations Manual is a PDF file included on the CD-ROM. If you look in your Steinberg folder you will see a Documentation folder. All the manuals will be in there. If you don't find it there, put the CD in the drive and use Windoze Explorer to find it there.

mikeyc said:
OK, so as a result of my uber limited budget, I can only afford Cubase SE right now. I installed it a few days ago and am reading the "Getting Started" manual and keep getting references to certain chapters of the "Operation Manual" for more detailed instructions...but the "Getting Started" manual was the only book in the box. Is the Operation Manual a file on the CD or did I get shorted a book? If I did get shorted do I need to return the software to Guitar Center or can I call Steinberg for a replacement? I would check the CD myself for any extra files but I just thought about the possibility and of course I'm at work.
:o

Nope, no book. Just a big file in the help menu.

Also, check out the Cubase.net forums when the manual fails to shine for ya. Welcome to the Cubase club. Now go to kvraudio.com and download all the free vst plugins you can. :D

Pete

Back