Cubase only recognising 2 inputs on delta 66

Have you enabled the vst inputs? In VST5.01 it's under the Panels drop down menu. In newer version like SX, SE or SL, I believe it's in the devices menu. At any rate you need to enable these inputs before you can make use of them. Othere things to check, make sure you are using the correct ASIO and not microslop mapper or something to that effect.

Yeah i knew that. The problem is that only inputs 1 and 2 show up in the device menue and in the preferences menue (or setting, whatever it is). And I'm definately using ASIO drivers

ColdAsh said:
Yeah i knew that. The problem is that only inputs 1 and 2 show up in the device menue and in the preferences menue (or setting, whatever it is). And I'm definately using ASIO drivers
If you only have 2 inputs enabled than that is all you will see. At the top of the "VST Connections" window click the "add" button, which should bring up a selection of all available hardware inputs and outputs. Select what you want, give it a name, and you should be good to go.

Note: you can use the same inputs over again. i.e. you can set up 2 stereo input pairs from your Delta-66 (Named like Stereo In 1/2 and 3/4 for example). And also setup 4 individual Mono inputs for each of the hardware inputs. Now you'll have 6 total input faders in your mixer, and added flexability. (I'm just referring to your Analog I/O, you could add more via S/PDIF).

If this don't help then you should definitely try reinstalling your hardware (And get the latest driver's from M-Audio, the ones that came with my Delta-44 didn't work with certain programs either until I updated them).

Back