Cubase LE 5 & Drum loops

Blackthoven

Hey guys!

I posted this on the Steinberg forum, but it doesn't seem to be as active as Home Recording so I'll ask here :)

How the heck do I use drum loops? I can find plenty of videos talking about how to work with Groove Agent One, and etc... but I can't find these programs at all! I've looked through the manual, google, youtube, and nothing is helping me out!

Where do I actually have to go to access Groove Agent or any of the extensions of Cubase to create drum loops or drum beats?

Do I have to download/buy these things as additional software, or am I blind?

I was just goofing off and made a pretty cool tune, but without the metronome it sounds empty so I need some drums!

EDIT: I found a "hip hop" drum kit in the Halion VST, it's pretty badass and much cooler than a loop, I think :D , but it would still be nice to know how to access Groove Agent and other drum extensions

Thanks a lot,

Jam on :guitar:

Last edited:
I think the problem is that Groove Agent is not included in the LE versions of Cubase. That is why the LE versions are free. You don't get the good stuff til you pay for the full-er (pricey) versions.

Though I have never used that type of tool for my work in Cubase, I surely know how much limitation there is in the LE versions, after upgrading to the full ones.

Back