Cubase 8 Pro and on board drums?

GtrGtrGtr

Hi guys and gals , I am NOOB in every sense of the word when it comes to computer recording.

I am quickly acquiring all the tools Ill need for my new venture into computer software recording and have grabbed Cubase 8 Pro.
So far all is ordered and nothing is inline as of yet.

As I have always had drummers that played the drums like the instrument they are... I was lucky . My material sometimes calls for stops and a lot of sync style drum tracks . I have ordered so much gear this week that while I'm still loved by my wife shocks me a bit.:facepalm:

Question: I see programs like EZ Drummer and so on and I am curious as to weather I should invest in EZ Drummer or 1st try the provided drums within the Cubase program?

Will EZ Drummer make the drum tracks easier for me (a gtr player) to get down to the point of fills,stops, and sync stuff as compared to what comes in program?

Drums have always been ...well.. a pain in the rear quarters for me to get the way I want them,so Ill take any step necessary to make Drums as easy as possible. Most of my material wont settle for a straight beat with 4 fills so .

Of all the things I dont know about this there is one thing I do .... drums will drive me crazy in any format, as they have in all.

Thanks to all who help with this issue, and past issues of mine So far you have all participated in the building of my studio
and for that I thank you all as I am not what some may call an askhole I actually listen and you have not only saved me some doe
but also kept me even more interested in this now than at the start- Steve :thumbs up:

Back