CUBASE 5 and TASCAM DM 4800 problem

toreleiren

Hi guys!! if I I start a new track, e.g. microphone.Im in Cubase now, and trying out the recording again. I'm having trouble with no input and output signals in my CUBASE 5 meters.....I set the mike on channel input one, and as I speak thru the mixer and live monitors, it's working, but no signals in Cubase.....(My test track, I have like this:

Track 1( mono track) : Device input 1 ( Audio Device is ASIO IF-FW/ DM mkII). Using a condencer mike.

The VST Audio System is setup with ASIO IF-FW/ DM mkII ( see the 2 enclosed pictures)

And the VST SYSTEM LINK is NOT connected( as I have used the default setting there....)

So, is there any other things in the Tascam that is needed to be setup so I can get signals on the Cubase? I can manage getting inputs and outputs signals in a prerecorded song, both inputs and outputs....So, it's really strange....Also, the TMC Mixer Companion is not working....It can't simply find the MIXER....

RECORDED SONG FROM BEFORE.jpgView attachment 71395VST AUDIO SYSTEM1.jpg

Attachments

• RECORDED SONG FROM BEFORE.jpg
    RECORDED SONG FROM BEFORE.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 16
  • VST AUDIO SYSTEM.jpg
    VST AUDIO SYSTEM.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 15
  • VST SYSTEM LINK.jpg
    VST SYSTEM LINK.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Now I can see the first shots. Click that icon that looks like a speaker on each recording channel. That is the input monitor toggle. See if that gets ya.

Now I can see the first shots. Click that icon that looks like a speaker on each recording channel. That is the input monitor toggle. See if that gets ya.

I did that....But, when I use my MID-keyboard, I get both inputs and inputs showing in the meter....

Back