Crystals and Bells

creation25

Does anyone know where I can find some good bells and crystals sample, preferable something of high quality that is equivalent to those EastWest stuff. If you guys ever listen to Japanese animation and RPG's themes and endings etc, I'm looking for something to that extent. Give me some recommendation! Buy or free.

That unit does have the type of bells used for video games and has that toyish feel to it. It feels like when a character just wake up from a dream kind of scenario, which is great for something like that. However that is not what I'm trying to aim in this composition. I'm looking for a more realistic bells for composing such as the one below. If anyone can point me in the right direction I'd greatly appreciate it.

Please be aware that in video games there are instruments that sounds toyish and also realistic sound. Both are great for their own purposes. I think the realistic stuff usually play at the end of the game.

This is the type of bells I'm looking for. I am starting to think that it's the older Roland module stuff.

The Legend of Dragoon OST - Grassy Plains (Prairie) - YouTube

Last edited:
If you ever run into Miroslav Vitous, be sure to tell him that his carefully recorded bell samples sound like toys ! I'd tell him but he's flaming tall and powerful ! :D

Back