Crow is here!

DetroitCrow

Hello Homerecording ppl,

I'm new here, and new to home recording. I hope to bug the hell out of all the members that know about Cubase, Mic'ing a drums kit, recording a kit, etc, etc. :)

Howdy Crow, what's up?

Be sure and visit the microphone forum and drum forum, there are a few stickys at the top of both and there is a search button at the top of the page to find general question and answers before asking specifics on the boards.

:cool:

Thanks guys,

Yeah I been looking in the cubase and other threads, so far some good info, hince why i signed up... :)

Hello Homerecording ppl,

I'm new here, and new to home recording. I hope to bug the hell out of all the members that know about Cubase, Mic'ing a drums kit, recording a kit, etc, etc. :)

you know Al Carmichael?

Good friend of mine up there in Detroit ...... plays out for a living so he's definitely playing around there.

You can buy an entire city block in Detroit for the price of a pack of smokes these days.

They'd probably sell you an overpass for a song!

ba dum bum!

Great song, but I prefer Black Sabbath's "disinterested" version !
Ah, but the Crow version is the original. They really hated that the "producer" added the horns (Chicago horn section) well after the band left the studio without even letting them know. The band is from Minneapolis, the song was recorded in Chicago, and Detroitcrow is from Detroit. I think we got the midwest covered.

Ah, but the Crow version is the original. They really hated that the "producer" added the horns (Chicago horn section) well after the band left the studio without even letting them know.
Crow's is the original and I don't blame them for hating the horn section, it's what spoils the track, in my opinion. Sabbath's version is the one I prefer but I call it 'disinterested' because they didn't want to do it and it sounds rather deflated.

Back