Critique the Video!

GoetzManor

This is one of my favorite vids that I've done. It's from a few years ago but any comments or critiques would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Some of the shots look cool visually others look cheesy like the Amusment park video But it's definatly memorable and has some ill moments

I'm old and fuddy and I don't get it. :mad:

Nah, just kidding. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun making it. Audio mix could stand for improvement, but other than that....

I didn't appreciate the assasination reference in the video. I don't think there's any room for that mentality. It used to be in the old-days, MTV had a policy against showing any video with guns or violence. Nowadays, MTV has a policy against showing any videos at all. :laughings:

Thanks for sharing.

It seems like too many ideas are going on at once, needs to be a bit more cohesive. Also, the photoshop-like filters don't do it much justice.

pfff - it's a fast song and there should be a lot of things going on. i thought it was great! the colors were perfect and filter effects - though a little jarring at first - worked out really well. favorite parts: scoreboard, wind mills. and the 'secret jihad' layout.

That shemale with the guitar that's moaning/mumbling into the mic is absolutely horrible and obnoxious.

Back