Crave Album

Listen to How Long? & Dreamcaster Very cool tunez, good performances and well put together. When the vocals on How Long kicked in, the tune reminded me of Killing Joke. Nice tight band, you guys would be fun to see live

hey, pretty cool. I listened to all the songs, usually dont get past first few seconds of first songs. No points or critisisms , enjoyed it all. well recorded and produced, with interesting and individual songs in a genre that is easy to sound dull and boring in.

Well done skuthepoo. I also listened to most of the songs. Very good effort. I find the guitars too often squashed to mush for my taste, and I often "craved" a more Hi-res treatment generally (especially on the vocal)... but the songs are working very well.

I know what you mean about the guitars. It happened at the mastering stage. One of the comps i used i shouldnt have really, but oh well! I quite like the sound it gives though, but parts where the guitars jump forewards sound quite crushed. The next album will be better!

Thanks for the comments :D

Back