Crate GFX-1200H head and 2 4x12 cabs

Stealthtech

LOGIC ABUSER
Im no longer playing out and have scaled down to a smaller combo amp. I have a Crate {GFX-1200H} Head and 2 Crate cabinets {GX412XR} Each have 4 12" cones. Everything is in good sounding condition. The cabs are average in physical condition. Some minor scratches and wear on exterior from the road but all works fine.
I will attach a photo soon as I can. If you live in NC, SC or Va. I can meet you half way. If not, Im not sure what shipping cost will be yet. I would need a zipcode.
I paid close to $900 for this setup. I also have the pedal switchbox.
I will be asking for $350
I will move to ebay soon if no one is interested.
Thanks

I have been looking into crates recently actually. any takers yet? i live in San Diego, Ca, but would be willing to pay shipping.

peas

Hey Kick,
I moved em to ebay this evening. If I dont get a buyer I will hook you up. 7 day auction so i'll let you know. I can assure you of one thing though. This setup rocks. Good crisp cleans and biting distortion. This will run you out of the house for sure if you crank it ! Shipping will be around $75 FedEx which was the cheapest I could find. Im asking more on ebay but offering free shipping. Here is a link if you wanna keep an eye on it.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=38073&item=2524007556&rd=1

im sure its got some power to it.. my last crate was great like that.. had a really sweet tone.. ill keep an eye on it...

Back