Couple Of New Joints

aight yo i haven't heard your stuff before so i peeped the top two (i think those are the ones u wanted reviewed right?)

"War On These Streets" Topic mad played IMO really tired of it but i made it through the whole joint because everyone on the track had a real nice flow some catchy bears an the beat was real nice too. (it clips out in a few spots might wanna check the mix)

"The Frontline" ughhhh I wasn't really feelin the beat or concept of this song. I mean i love mobb shit killa army type shit but track just wasn't doin it for me. On the real though i did like the first joint an i'm actually gonna check out the rest another time

Peace,

Kevlar

Thanks for the reply Kevlar....i appreciate your feedback....I know the war on these streets topic is played out but i can only rap what i see and live and what im going thru hopefully one day i can rap about better things but right now this is whats real and whats going on wit me....but check out the other songs when you get a chance...our group use to be 3 people but we dropped one guy so its just me and that other guy on war on these streets now...so all the joints from now on will be like that one just two peeps.

Back