counter-strike metal

Meshuggah

Not sure if I posted this one...

fruity loops as per usual, some samples taken from counter-strike (loading shotgun, nightvision, firing shotgun, headshot, firing AWM, elvis from de_vegas) I think the crowd is from Iron Maiden - Live After Death.
2x2 guitars. Bass D/I to mackie.

Cool little metal diddie.:D

The only thing I didn't dig was the snare sound, but I'm a snare sound bigot.:D

Chops...wish I had 'em. Nice work.

I don't know how to describe this, but it seemed to me like either the highs or the high mids were pretty abrasive. Like a "click click" that just kinda' peels your eyebrows off after awhile.

I like the tune but echo the comments on the drum sounds.....I had to put the bass boost and some smiley faced EQ on it to somewhat like the tone.......

but overall, not bad for a Swede.......

Nice Guitars

Hey , I really like the sound of the guitars. What are you using. Do you have any full songs posted, i am curious to hear more.

I didnt know fruity could sound like that..
Maybe I'll use it a little more often.

I like the superhuman double bass and those first intro samples.

Do you have more stuff?

B.SABBATH said:
with all the shit you talk, I expected a lot more..

Its not like I'm taking up for the little fruit fly, but I've heard ALOT better from him........this one sounded more novelty-ish (is that a word?)........

And after all, what do you expect from a Swede....I got 2 words for ya ---- Yngwie Malmsteen .......

Damn loud mix. 1:03 actually has a groovy riff. Otherwise the song is pretty pointless to me. Lot's of headbanging material, but I guess you weren't that serious here anyway.

And Swedes... :D (the worst enemies of us Finns...) ...got to admit I like Opeth, though.

And now that you guys mentioned Yngwie :D

...check this out (if it isn't WAY old news by now)

BUMP...

Thought I owed ya something for saying you & monty looked like twins sometime ago :D

A decent piece of a song... very nicely recorded... especially like the bass drum sound... would definitely like some more dynamics (hi/low loud/soft slow/fast) and such, but it's not too shabby. Recording is great... song... there isn't much there.

Some feedback for ya, as I'm sensing you're a bit "hand to mouth" right now ;)

Mr.Brane: Yeah.. you're not the only one who doesn't like the snare.. I might do something about that some day :)

mixmkr: Yup.. the drums.. I kinda wanted them to be synthetic sounding. Tho I can't say anyone's been impressed yet :p

W.I.S.C.: The plan about "vox" was to record in-game voice communication... tho I never got around to do it...

chrisharris:
Like a "click click" that just kinda' peels your eyebrows off after awhile.
Hell yeah! that's what it's supposed to do :D :D

Gidge: Yeah.. I guess I got so focused on getting the guitars eyebrow-peeling, I forgot about the rest.. :P

Analytical Man: Hey! Your guitar sound aint all that bad either :)
I play a Charvel with an EMG S-81. I can REALLY recommend that pickup. it goes into a Roland GP100 -> 30W Dynacord Eminent -> Marshall 4x12 -> Miced by a Line Audio CM2 into a dbx576 -> computer... :)
At the moment, I don't have much music up.. and I don't have any full length metal songs to post..

B.SABBATH: Yeah.. I'm an asshole. Glad you liked it :)

demensia: Fruity can sound WAY better than this. I have more stuff, but not much that online right now.. From now on, I can only post high quality material, as I talk a lot of shit. ;) :P

CrankyOne: Yeah.. this isn't too serious.. Glad you liked that riff tho, as I kinda like it myself.. :)
That Yngwie clip is hilarious.. thx for posting it.

participant: Ok.. I forgive you.. ;) This was just a little ditty I made after tweakin out that guitar sound, and tuning my guitar G, C, G, instead of E, A, D.. so, it isn't much of a song..

Thank you all for listening and you comments!

Back