Corrupt-A-Post

This thread is almost as fruitful as a baboon smoking cigarettes in the lavatory of Curt Cobains summer sweet child bearing hips that amused the other guys Flintstones, while JFK got number exceeding 29 with 7 added to the Corvair. This was absolutely underwear plus numerology. With a dash of salt. :D

And pepper.

This thread is almost as fruitful as a baboon smoking cigarettes in the lavatory of Curt Cobains summer sweet child bearing hips that amused the other guys Flintstones, while JFK got number exceeding 29 with 7 added to the Corvair. This was absolutely underwear plus numerology. With a dash of salt. :D

And pepper.
Blimey ! Is that you, Marioantigod ? :confused:

:eek:...well skip along then...that cask of wine in your place may dry out too quickly and lose all its affect on them!

Yeah, don't want it to spoil! I don't even want to know how much that cost. Why did you buy such a big container of that stuff? Some pretty crazy parties going on in your studio huh? :D

Yeah, don't want him to look to good! I want to be center stage at any cost. Why did you not buy me as pretty a tutu as Jimmys? Love those crazy tutu parties going on in your studio huh? :D
Sorry, I will try to be more fair next time...would you prefer pink or rather a smokey lavender?

I'm not sure where that came from, but please give me more more more. I just love the plum blush!. :D
Okay...don't get your tutu in a wad...I will get you an assortment of colors.

Now I must be off to the park and tip toe thru the tulips!!!:D

Okay...don't get your tutu in a wad...I will get you an assortment of colors.

Now I must be off to the park and tip toe thru the tulips!!!:D

My favorite tutu, is lavender. wearing it now. Off now to record others potentially broken dreams. :D

Back