Corny Pickup Lines

Funny stuff! Are you lip syncing the whole thing though?

Hahah glad you enjoy! Nah I have like my secondary lyrics in the verse (I usually throw like the last few words of every other line in addition to my primary verse track with some effects on the track)

And then any song where the chorus is sung I leave it in and just go with the chorus because I can't sing and it takes me like 15 takes just to get the chorus right when recording hahaha.

This is the other video from the performance

Ahh I feel u. I was thinking if the vocals were going the whole time that would ruin the fun for you!

Haha, you should seriously consider widening your marketing strategies, some of the stuff that you had thought of is some true gems, much better than the current trends] in the world of spoken word. I would suggest you actually make deeper use of all the creativity, you could easily use some of the quotes on t-shirts, mugs, even custom calendar printing could work, having this next to some photos. Let me know if you would want to collaborate on that, I have a Nikon D70 and know some models up for fun projects.

Back