Cool edit, Mixer record problem. PLEASE help!

Olmate

I can't record anymore. Is it possible than ALL my mixer record outputs have died?
Here's my configuration:

Mic, turntables, guitars are plugged into a Yamaha mw12cx USB mixer running USB out AND record out to my intel gigabyte ga-p55-usb3 computer.
Stock soundcard.
From pc back to a channel on the mixer.
For listening, I run out of monitor out from mixer to speakers.
Recording is to cool edit pro.

When I run from the monitor out on the mixer it records fine.
But that eliminates the point of the Yamaha mixer. I want control of each channel out of the mixer so I can work with levels for each channel. The mixer used to run well out of the record outs but none of the record outs seem to work. As I said, cool edit records well from the monitor out on the mixer to line in on the pc, but when I use the record out 1 or 2 on the mixer as an output, nothing.

Heres what I've tried:
Reinstalling realtek drivers.
Every record out option from the mixer.
Asio4all.
Change of cables.
Soundcard settings, as far as recording and playback settings, and realized that all is well.(I think)
Device order in cool edit.

Is it at all possible that rec out 1, rec out2 and the USB rec out has died on my mixer? I don't think so... I'm not sure though...

Is it something that I have clearly missed, even though I have spent atleast 20 hours attempting to just simply record again? As things were?

Any discussion or suggestions would be awesome.

Thanks all.

So after 2 days of troubleshooting I have stripped back to bare bones and am starting again.

I now have a problem with the usb out from the mixer.
I have no sound being registered in the Recording devices menu (6- USB Audio CODEC)

Out to the monitors are ok, mixer is registering ok, but the usb is not registering any sound in.

Also, on my Asio4All panel, Output on the usb device is lit GREEN
But the input on that usb says Unavailable.

Tried to use the record out from mixer to line in on the pc, but still no sound being registered.

Just need a couple of ideas thrown around. I have been reading up but am no closer to recording.

Cheers all.

Back