control surface

baker_

yeah, newbie works fine.
i was wondering two things mainly.

Does the iControl work with Logic? i dont think it does...but i might as well ask.

If not..

What are some control surfaces i could look into?

IDK but I def wouldnt want it to use with Logic id much rather get something made by a pure audio name taht you can trust.

I disagree.

I have this one and have found it to be well built, easy to program and intelligently laid out.

It's one Behringer product I can recommend without reservation.

I would look at a Mackie Control Universal, more money but a better product i had the berry product but I took it back. Dont get me wrong Im not bashing the product It is just my opinion

People on this forum are really gay. I got a negetive feedback saying can you rewrite that in english!!! WTF I THOUGHT THAT WAS PRETTY SELF EXPLANATORY!

Im sorry I meant to say some people on this forum are gay.

Back to you though you might want to you just wait and dish out the extra cash. The Mackie looks like it would be right up your alley just save up and hold out for what your really looking for. Everything else looks like shit, especially the iControl.

i have been using the BCF2000 for a while now..and i like it..i use it mainly for level adjustment, and it serves its purpose...a little hard to set up at first..but it has motorized faders, and at that price i dont think it can be beat. i use it with Cubase and Cool edit..and everything works fine after you spend some time researching how to set the damn thing up.

Back