CONSIDERING selling my HR gear... Full List-_:FEELER:_

alecmcmahon

hey guys, i havent been able to do much recording for the past year or so... its all really just sat in a box in my room collecting dust.

Though i plan to keep the essentialls to do some basic recording every so often, im THINKING about selling off the bulk of the stuff to make some cash.

( THIS IS JUST TO GET ME A BALL PARK IDEA IF PEOPLE ARE INTRESTED, AND IF MY PRICES ARE ALRIGHT )

please comment if intrested in a particular item.

1- DigiDesign 002 Rack -$750
1 - Behringer ADA8000 -$150
1-Furman RP-8 Power Condic. -$15
2-M-Audio BX5 Active Speakers -$150
1-Shure KSM27 -$199
1-Shure Beta52a -$125
1-Studio Projects B1 -$50
1-Shure Sm57 -$50
1-Shure Sm57 -$50
2- Mxl 603 -$120

i also have a studo desk ( http://www.musiciansfriend.com/document?cpd=0OEY&doc_id=99371&g=rec&base_pid=546550&index=4 )

the desk would be for 130 dollars and pickup only.

( AGAIN.. this is just a feeler to see if people will bite ....not actually final for my sale descion )

Also, FWIW, those prices look pretty consistent with what I've seen on other MB's and Craigslist, and I check those often. Once in a while you see a really low (extremely motivated seller) or high price (unreasonable seller), but you're right there. The prices seem pretty good in fact.

guitar junkie said:
what would be be facing for shipping on this stuff?

I am thinking about the monitors there...

Shipping will be what it costs, meaning - im not the type of person to charge a low price for something then with an outragous shipping cost.

you should be able to get a decent idea if you check any usps.com or fedex.com .... im in 07067

Back