connecting Alesis HD24 and a Tascam DM-24

muziekschuur

Well guys on the website there is a guide how to do it: (http://www.tascam.com (go to DM24 and its downloads and yes, there it is).

But this guide doesn't state how to make the remotecontrol work. So how do we do that?

It says; turn on MTC and use a wordclock cable. But it doesn't work. SO please help me on my way.

Frans

Controlling start and stop

Hello,

Tried to get start and stop going on the DM24. With the guide from the TASCAMsite it didn't work. Perhaps I did something wrong.

Frans

Connect a MIDI cable between the HD24 And the DM24. This will allow you to use the rec buttons on the DM24 to activate the rec on the HD24, also you can use the play, record a.d the stop button on the DM24. Good luck!

bchilders said:
Connect a MIDI cable between the HD24 And the DM24. This will allow you to use the rec buttons on the DM24 to activate the rec on the HD24, also you can use the play, record a.d the stop button on the DM24. Good luck!

Although this thread a bit old I thought I'd give it a bump.

I've got the same problem, and there doesn't seem to be any docs on the Tascam site any more.

All connected up with known good midi cables but I can't get the Tascam transport controls to do anything on the HD24.

Can someone post the info that used to be on the Tascam site, if this actually works.

Back