Compressors

guitarist_44

I have done tons of research on recording latly. And there is only one topic that I do not yet fully understand, which is Compressors. If some people can do their bvest to explain them, and everything about them, that would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks aloT!

guitarist_44 said:
I have done tons of research on recording latly. And there is only one topic that I do not yet fully understand, which is Compressors. If some people can do their bvest to explain them, and everything about them, that would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks aloT!
Guitarist, apparently your research didn't include this current thread on the same page as this one called "Question about compression" ;)

It's someone in your position that I have written my little ditty for, if you can hang on just another couple of days, you'll have everything you'll need.

G.

SouthSIDE Glen said:
It's someone in your position that I have written my little ditty for, if you can hang on just another couple of days, you'll have everything you'll need.

G.
What happened to being | | this close to being done? ;) :p :D

mx_mx said:
What happened to being | | this close to being done? ;) :p :D
I am. In fact I am done now except for any beta fixes. The release dates haven't changed. The main reason I have to wait until then is that my beta tester is not back in the work saddle until Monday (he does search and rescue training on the weekends and is nowhere near a computer until then....except the one in his iPod ;)). So I'm hoping he can give it the once-over on Monday, and I should be able to have it ready by Monday night or Tuesday.

G.

Back