compressor for live use and rec. Also, any one know a good bbs for live sound?

Jason James

Hey there, I've heard how (most) everyone thinks the Behringer Composer is a great value/performance piece. I'm selling my 3630 to (upgrade?) to a Behringer. I use a Joe Meek VC3Q in the studio and live for the main vox. The ? is, I think I'd like to get the multi-com and have 4 compressors instead of two. Now I don't think it has attack and release controls but other wise will it sound as good at a composser? If i decide to get the composser, I've been told to look for the older models, being that they're better built and sound nicer, anyone know if that's true. Thanks for the help. Eventually I'll get an RNC for another compressor in the studio, untill then I'll use the Meek and the Behringer. Thanks again.

Jason

http://www.thespinningheads.com

Hey J J,
You could try prosoundweb.com they have a live sound forum, Not sure how good it is, have not checked out the live sound forum, But there other forums are great, So check it out.

I have a newer composer(pro) and its still a bargain, But i've heard the older models are better, but have not used one..so?
RNC... can't go wrong there.

P. Taylor

anyone else

anyone else know if the newer or older composer is the way to go. Also, the multi com, 4 channels instead of 2 but does it sound as good as the composer? Thanks for the insight.
J

Back