compressor for drums

You've started 3 threads on drum compression. As people said in the other thread it will do a good job. I've yet to find compression to be what makes or breaks a kick sound but maybe that's just me.

2* and maybe i start new ones to ask a new question and not everyone looks at the posts from a week before like you. im sorry to take up all your space in your forum...... ass

transmission said:
2* and maybe i start new ones to ask a new question and not everyone looks at the posts from a week before like you.

Jeez, dude. Can you even wipe your own ass without getting 20 opinions as to whether you're using the right toilet paper?

chessrock said:
Jeez, dude. Can you even wipe your own ass without getting 20 opinions as to whether you're using the right toilet paper?

ahahaha...

homerecording people are a lot funnier than harmony-central people :]

transmission said:
2* and maybe i start new ones to ask a new question and not everyone looks at the posts from a week before like you. im sorry to take up all your space in your forum...... ass

Please allow me to retort with...

Fuck you ya little bitch. I guess you won't be needing anymore help from us.

transmission said:

It's people like you who make me sick... You keep bothering people with the same question and if someone tells you this, you start to insult. Try to have sex instead --- even with yourself... :D

aXel

Just go buy yourself a couple Universal Audio 1176s and at least 1 LA-2 and you'll have it just about covered. :rolleyes:

Back