Comp CD's arrived

sm2k

They look GREAT. Much better than I was hoping...and much cooler than the proofs looked.

So, when the artwork comes back I'm a-shippin!

Good news is I'll be sending a demo copy off to the jam fest. Overnighted it today!

Slackmaster 2000

Yo' Bo-from-Mo, I will have the man known as Mustafa Salaam
prevent any-1 from making unauthorized copies and hawking them for $5 while using the illegally recieved profits to purchase beer,vodka and recording gear on street corners located in urban neighborhoods of NYC! ;) :p ;)

I'm thinking of flying out to Montana next Friday morning. That way I can pick up mine (all three pre-orders! ;) ) in person so I won't have to wait for them to be delivered. Slack, start preparing directions to your house! :D

sm2k said:
They look GREAT. Much better than I was hoping...and much cooler than the proofs looked.

So, when the artwork comes back I'm a-shippin!

Good news is I'll be sending a demo copy off to the jam fest. Overnighted it today!

Slackmaster 2000

Hey Slack. I meant to tell ya that I got the Demo.. Great stuff. I sorta left it out in the mayhem so everyone could check it out, and pop it in the player out in the gazeebo.. it went around, but it never made it full circle (meaning... someone's got it I think cause I can't seem to dig it up). No biggy though. Thanx for getting that out to us, and I'll be waiting for the real deal when they get sent!

Thanx again, Tom.

MISTERQCUE said:
Yo' Bo-from-Mo, I will have the man known as Mustafa Salaam
prevent any-1 from making unauthorized copies and hawking them for $5 while using the illegally recieved profits to purchase beer,vodka and recording gear on street corners located in urban neighborhoods of NYC! ;) :p ;)

hmmmmmmmm... maybe Mustafa jacked the Demo:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: ;)

Haha, glad to hear it made it. I wasn't wanting it back so as long as some homerec'er stole it, that's cool with me :)

Slackmaster 2000

That c/d was played from Sat evening, starting at 10pm thru late morning Sunday, non-stop!!!!!!!!!!

MISTERQCUE said:
That c/d was played from Sat evening, starting at 10pm thru late morning Sunday, non-stop!!!!!!!!!!

The c/d player smokes.....

...and it smells alot much much better than Taco :D

I told ya that, brutha :)

Great job, Slacky... :cool:

Back