Comp CD RELEASE PARTY!!!

sm2k

Man it was a HUGE success!!!!!!

The Comp CD Release Party - Totally Xposed!

Attachments

• releaseparty5.jpg
    releaseparty5.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 143
It must be that huge, even you have to put on your clothes... :D

It's on this evening news...
CNN:
"Celebration halted all over the world this weekend to praise the succes of Homerecording.Comp CD's Vol II release party, leaded by Slackmaster2K from Boozeman, MT......"

CNBC:
"The future of good music industry is here..."

HRCNews:
"MTV...? MTV who ?"

Al-Jazera:
"We shall cease fire for a week at least due to the release party of Homerecording.Comp CD Vol II......"

:D

sm2k said:
Man it was a HUGE success!!!!!!

The Comp CD Release Party - Totally Xposed!
That lava lamp is pretty precariously perched. That surely wouldn't survive my cats.

that was a sweet party hat......

as a side comment, i dig the picture of the dildo and the Teletubby.....now i know your dildo of choice has the balls included....very classy.......

If that IS a Teletubby then I'm relieved that your Teletubby of choice is NOT Tinky Winky! Of course that means it's Po and you're a pedaphile ...

That's great Slack, and thanx very much too!

But, do you think you ought to be doing NITROUS on the job?
Ha.;)

Whew, I just woke up. What a night!

Not sure where you're seeing teletubbies.....BUT I do have a teletubbies puzzle hanging on the wall just out of the frame of that picture!

Slackmaster 2000

A - dildo shaft

B - dildo balls

C - LaLa (Teletubby)

Attachments

• slackparty2.jpg
    slackparty2.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 102
Where did you get those yellow condoms that you were blowing up in your mouth!!!??????

I've been searchin' for years tryin' to find those super,extra-humongous sized lamb-skins for my well endowed member.
Can you kindly send me a 3 pack along with my c/d!?

I hope they're big enuff!!

MISTERQCUE said:
Where did you get those yellow condoms that you were blowing up in your mouth!!!??????

I've been searchin' for years tryin' to find those super,extra-humongous sized lamb-skins for my well endowed member.
Can you kindly send me a 3 pack along with my c/d!?

I hope they're big enuff!!

"Q" who you shittin? Don't you remember @ the JAMFEST when the vodka got the best of you on fri nite????? You played bass in yo 'birthday suit' on, of all tunes, "Blood Sausage Blues".......what a hoot!!!!! You even played the last note w/ yo "6th finger."......tremolo and all.....sheeeeit! LMAO! They don't make lambskins that size man! :D :D :D :D :D :D

yo' hero,
Flat-9

Back