Comments are welcome...

Personally, I like this sort of meandering, introspective music. Lots of different musical ideas that start and stop, lots of mental images pop up while listening.

Is this a synth playing string patches or something like Giga studio? You could give it some more space by playing with the reverb on each instrument and adjusting the stereo field.

Hell, its fine the way it is.

Hey thanks Phyl....This was made with a Roland JV-1010, using an existing preset. Yeah, I like the introspective stuff as well.

I think for a listener it's important to follow a given path, something like a main idea around that you're developing ideas which are able to return to it(that's the interresting point for me) ; it's like making a trip and then comming back home, and then starting another trip and again back home.. repeating the main idea - I sort of need this in a musical piece, but it's just me..

Hey groovejunkie,
Thanks for the feedback. You're right...it does help to have a constant theme to hang on to, especially if you're going to be taking a few trips away from it, you do need something to come back to. I was trying to tie in the beginning theme by suggesting it again in the end bit. I'm probably just to close to it... That's why I'm asking for comments then, right? Thanks for taking the time to give your thoughts. I'll put up a couple more I've been working on, and see what you guys think.

>>>deepseasquid

Back