Close To You

TheChikenMaster

I'm Unbalanced
A work in progress. The vox are a scratch. The nylon is a sketch, some drum sections need to be tightened but its coming along. The tom mics are off in this mix down. Everything done with the zoom h4n into cubase. Drums done with the h4n in 4 channel mode along side with a tascam 22-2(tape) for two extra tracks.

Enjoy

The music sounds great. It's a lovely sounding tune. And yeah the vocals need to command more authority :D

music sounds pretty good - that's a pretty crazy drum beat you got going there - I think you pretty much pull it off - if it were me I would probably add some hi-hat triplets or 1/8's or 1/16ths or something in there to drive it along and tie it together - that's just my opinion so whatever

as far as the vocals they sound a little like you are kind of holding back some - maybe just sing it a few more times to get more comfortable with it so you can put a little more emphasis in it or something

sounds good overall

Thanks for the feedback. The vocals are a scratch as i said before, just giving an outline. But yes the vox do need to take command in this song. Put out the energy.

Back