Click If You *dare*!!!

"can you feel the rythm".............................NO!!!!!!!!

man, is this for real?? if it is, i now know i can be a big pop star!!!!!!:rolleyes: well, i would have to lose some weight, and transform into a mexican.:D

Oh Sweet Mother Of God...how did I miss this??

I saw...OH MY GOD!!!...it gets even worse!!!????!?!?!?!?

Holy Sweet Mother of Autotune. That is just absolutely PERFECT.

CAN JU VEEL DA' RIDDEM??!!!

I saw Mr. Eglesias do a sound check...for his vocal alone...JUST HIS VOCAL...1.3 hours. He still sucked totally, but it wasn't quite this bad. I turned to my wife and said, "He cannot sing...PERIOD."..but I had no idea. WOW

I heard that all these pop stars are test tube babies, and they just grow and incubate them somewhere in Disney World. If you look closely at the back of Britney's head, you'll see a little jack where they plug the Antares Autotune in.

SS454 said:
I heard that all these pop stars are test tube babies, and they just grow and incubate them somewhere in Disney World. If you look closely at the back of Britney's head, you'll see a little jack where they plug the Antares Autotune in.

LMAO!!!:D

That Eglesias clip is a hoot. Stern played it for most of a month. He got Enrique in the studio and Eglesias claimed he was just goofing around with the sound guys.

Uhhhh... hubullshit,

excuse me

Back