Classic rockish song with nasty biker vocals

BRIEFCASEMANX

Winner chicken dinner!

Would this be called classic rock? I don't really know. What do you think? I need to fix the sibilance on the vocals, but other than that?

Classic rock?....Yeah, I guess if you wrote it 20 years ago...Reminded a bit of Zappa in parts

Man, I just GOTTA hear this... (opening MP3 player now...) 15 seconds later... okay, that's enough.

Sorry, dude, not my cup of tea. But pretty good production values, it sounds like.

Decent mix other than the vox being a little loud at times. The song never really seemed to go anywhere. I was waiting for the hook, but it never came. Maybe it was the boring drum track that killed it for me. Sorry, JMO.

Sounds a bit like the Goodyear Pimps but with a meandering synth line and less punkish guitars.

I agree with drr. With a voice like that, you really need to be rocking out. Soothing, melodic songs just don't work.

Were you using autotune on the high melody near the end? It really sticks out.

How would this be classic rock? I don't know what to make of this. Vocals are weird. I can't tell which direction this thing wants to go. It's kind of strange. That's good if that's your idea, but it didn't work for me. Sorry. :o

A bit too monotone and incoherent for my taste. Kept waiting for that hook-line or for something to happen....but I'm sure you had your vision of what this should sound like. Bit difficult to identify with it though. Recording's Ok, it's just the song that's pretty weird....

Back