Chuckies Song (R rated)

GorillaProblem

This has a buncha R rated words in it... if that kinda stuff causes you to faint or something here's the instrumental...

(Done to the drum track from Not In Love by Platinum Blonde)

Listening to "candy" I had to hear some other stuff. first...you need to edit your intro, to get rid of the tape hiss at the beginning. so...is this what your vox on drugs, sound like?:p Actually, I liked "candy" much better, because the effect of the vocals got old on me kinda quickly. ..and the music isn't nearly as creative. After about 2 1/2 mins..I started to skip/scan forward...and it seemed to be the same, so I listened to the last couple of lines. reminds of the days when I first got my Eventide harmonizer, and had to all sound weirdo...
so...who are all the people at the party...?

heh...actually it's a friends daughters. They're only about 10 yrs old so we had em do their vocals before we added the main ones and never let em hear the final version.
It's monotonous...er um... because it's artistically supposed to be... yeah that's it... chuckie is a serial killer...yeah...
It's about that guy.. Charles .. shoot, forgot his last name. The guy with the swastika on his head who's been in jail for years for those cult murders.

Back