Choctaw's little short song. Zabaday

choctaw

Tribal Member
Hear is a song with some rhythms going ...just hooked up some effects and started banging away on things. I think of it as a tribal song. Listen close and you feel the spirit voices saying the song's name. "Zabaday" Well maybe after a few drinks or smokes. Ha Ha

Choctaw

http://www.soundclick.com/choctaw

Yeah CHOC!!! I can envision the dance of the big chief !!!!

MY favorite is the subtle guitar in it.....

Sounds like you were trying to sneak it in, just as a warrior stealthly approaches his game in the forest! :D

Love it!!! More!! More!!

I've heard those spirit voices before. :eek:

Larry Faulker :)

I don't even need drinks to hear this.... :D
I like the vibe. Good choice of notes in there also. Fit with the beat well. Space was filled in true Tribal fashion.... Very tastfully.....

This makes you move... very danceable :D
Some cool things going on there.
I say crank up the bass some more.
I like, pretty cool ;)

The infamous and elusive choctaw rears his head!
Feckin' groovy lil' tune mang!

Is that a Zoom drum machine?
Sounds like mine!

cellardweller said:
Is that a Zoom drum machine?
Sounds like mine!

Using a boss DR 880 hitting all the pads with my hands for my own rhythms. Along with some things from my guitar & a Boss processer. Just having some fun but things can really build after 8 tracks.

Choctaw

choctaw said:
Just having some fun but things can really build after 8 tracks.
It's a blessing AND a curse, though I think the most heavily produced song I've ever worked on was 40 tracks, and at least half of those were background vocals and other musical treatments. :D

Choctaw has almost left the stage.

Hear is a song with some rhythms going ...just hooked up some effects and started banging away on things. I think of it as a tribal song. Listen close and you feel the spirit voices saying the song's name. "Zabaday]

Wow how the time passes. I did this little post 4 years ago and my life was going fine. For the last year and a half I have been dealing with health issues that have taken me down to a very low level. This little song posted on the web is all there is left of my creations. A hard drive crashed and all was lost. Thanks to all of you for the different posts in the past, I did say some things in here now and then that were not all nice words, but mostly I thought of myself as being helpful not hurtful. I suppose this forum will be here for many years to come.......... Kind of nice to know what I have written from my heart will still be hanging around for anyone wanting to know my views on life and it’s situations.

Choctaw:Just an old tribal member

Last edited:
Back