Chicken Florentine

Seeker of Rock

The One and Only
That’s what ima cooking for dinner tonight for me and my widowed Spanish Air BnB host tonight. She’s sweet as can be and has a lil thang for ol’ Seeker, doesn’t speak a word of English, y me ayuda a mantener aceptable mi limitado idioma español. Pero, solamente hablo paquito so Google translation es necessito. No problema

That’s what ima cooking for dinner tonight for me and my widowed Spanish Air BnB host tonight. She’s sweet as can be and has a lil thang for ol’ Seeker, doesn’t speak a word of English, y me ayuda a mantener aceptable mi limitado idioma español. Pero, solamente hablo paquito so Google translation es necessito. No problema
Enjoy your company and you're evening, Seeker

About 1 cup of one of the 3 bottles of red wine will be used in the Florentine base (no white only red). The others are being consumed as I cook and type. Seeker may have a drinking problem 😁

I may take a toke or three in a bit.!I don’t really enjoy getting stoned often but a nice sativa/indica hybrid buzz is always enjoyable a few times a week. Got some finished earlier today so I earned a little relaxation by substance

Update on Cooking With Seeker…
Baby carrots are steamed and soft and ready for glazing, asparagus ends are snapped and coated with olive oil/minced garlic and in the oven, ciabatta bread with olive oil and fresh minced garlic apertivo…wine weed break

IMG_0718.jpegIMG_0719.jpegIMG_0721.jpeg

Next up is cooking the chicken cutlets in garlic/olive oil (but I’m not going to flour them) then pulling to plate and using the stick for Florentine base with the spinach.

Ok Davey, if you were to say ‘you go girl’, this is the proper context in which to say it. You have my permission.

Trump is still gonna win, though 😛

Thanks for asking Porterhouse. Im doing just fine. I feel the best I have in years. I was drinking hard stuff and it was burning my esophagus. I hope you can quit if you decide you want to. I wish you all the best. I get an urge now and then but I keep driving past the alcohol store. So far so good, one day at a time as they say.

Final minutes…chicken breasts 90% cooked placed in the Florentine sauce and dinner will be served shortly

IMG_0725.jpeg
How's it going now? Still have the urge, or no? How's your health relative to your quitting?

I ask because I'm in the same boat. I started drinking at about 14 and I'm 55 now. It's taking it's toll. I can tell.
And absolutely it does. I can no longer lie to 39 year olds and say I’m 42 and get away with it. Troof 😞

Attachments

• IMG_0727.jpeg
    IMG_0727.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0729.jpeg
    IMG_0729.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 0
Back