CHECT IT OUT! new tunE!!!

Awesome progressive sound. Very nice tapping runs and harmonies. I love that stuff. Are you playing on a Jackson?

Very nice mix also! I like how there are just enough breaks for the song to be heavy metal without blowing your face off. Very cool, great style.

I don't know where the prog label comes into this.
The playing is very good though some of the samples are a bit how'syourfather.
The keys do remind me of Starcastle a bit.
The guitar playing sounds like another in a line of Vai, Satr, et al: fast, clever, dexterous & needing some emotional warmth.
Good recording, playing, arranging though.
I love Jeff Beck's playing but he always, to my ear, needed a singer especially in his Jan Hamer years - this seems a little that way for my cloth ears too.

yeah I heard this on recording projects (I'm gdawg7), cool jam. Always loved the wah wah and wanted to try out a wammy pedal ever since I was Satriani's concert last year. Cool stuff man, good luck with that thing, definitely the potential for some great guitar sounds. Cool playing, I enjoyed this one ;)

Danny : Ibanez 7 strings no Jacksons :( rayc nothing was sampled everything was done via line 6 and the roland GR20 guitar synth. Not too sure what your getting at. Im looking into getting a triton and controlling it with my MIDI pickup. Not sure if its possible, I keep gettin different answers.

Nice Shreddin!!

Nice playing, you are very proficient on your axe. The song is a little dull sounding mixwise...i would try and brighten it up a but. Just my 2 cents. You got some shred skillz man.

Back