check this out!! hot stuff!!

Actually, this is not spam. I am not selling anything, therefore I am not asking anyone to purchase anything. This is a Forum for Music lovers of all kind right? Then if you are a hip-hop fan, I just wanted your honest opinion of the songs of the site. That's all! Thanks!

Either a Bad encode or poorly mixed tracks or maybe subpar equipment. IMHO

The content was ok since Im from da south.

Bounce was a spin off of Slip and Slide stuff with the band appeal.

I have kids in Miami since my ex-wife is from there, so I have been down there a few times and I did notice that some of the radio stations would play tracks with explicit lyrics which is cool.

Bring the tracks anywhere up this way pass Jacksonville and they may not get radio play.

I would clean them up quality wise and maybe do some radio versions if you haven't already.

As for the website, its straight to me.

and yes, this is a mic forum, I forgot that part

There you go

Malcolm

Thank you for your opinions, they are greatly appreciated. I will check out the marketing forum. It seems you guys want to get technical about the Forum being that of Microphones. I would think that most people use mics for musical purposes. I am not saying that All Mics are only used for Music, so please don't get me wrong. Anyways, thanyou for you input. Any input, positive or negative, is ok to me. Thanks

jdizzel said:
It seems you guys want to get technical about the Forum being that of Microphones. I would think that most people use mics for musical purposes.
Hmmm... why do you think anybody would bother to create specific forums, then???

Fuuucccck...... you think much??? :rolleyes:

Technical :confused:

I thought this would be a great place to post my, "how to turn your Telefunken Ela M 270 into a light fixture". :D :p :D :eek:

yo, blue bear!!

I really think you need to chill out right now!! your taking this a little bit to personal!!! Why don't you just get off line right now and go read a book, you may learn something, like how there are bigger issues in life to worry about than me posting a thread on the microphone forum looking for opinions. GET A LIFE!!!

yo, blue bear!!

I really think you need to chill out right now!! your taking this a little bit to personal!!! Why don't you just get off line right now and go read a book, you may learn something, like how there are bigger issues in life to worry about than me posting a thread on the microphone forum looking for opinions. GET A LIFE!!!

Blue Bear Sound is one of the few peoples opinions I trust and he is one of the best helpers this mic forum has... I wish he'd vist here more often.

I am not saying blue bear is not a good helper. I am fairly new at this and just wanted everyone's opinion on the music on the site.

I think he took things a little to personal the fact that I posted this thread on the Microphone forum. I apologize for that.

Thankyou to ChristopherDawn for pointing me to the right directionto post this kind of thread.

If I have offended anyone, my deepest apologies.

Post your tracks over in the clinic or the Hip Hop forum and you will really get some opinions. Trust me.

Youll get all the opinions you need.

Good Luck

Malcolm

that's cool, don't worry about it! Once again, I apologize for putting this thread in the Microphone thread.

Back