Check out my first real job! Comment please!

I listened to "Back a Step." Sounds like you did a good job of capturing the band's vibe. Drums were at a good level, and I could hear the vocals well. I think you did well.

Mark

Don't worry about the rating...

I don't know who slapped the one-star rating on this, wasn't me. I find it amusing that people do that and then fail to offer comments as to why.
Never understood the rating deal anyway...are we rating the thread, the song, the mix...anyway, thread rating generally means nothing.

Mark

Promises...promises

I gave you 5 stars, and I haven't even heard it yet (just in case somebody thinks it matters). I will listen this evening...and I may even throw a couple of extras on there for good measure.

-chris

i dont really like the kick drum...i think it needs a low end more to it... all i can really hear now is a click for it....

waht'd you record everything with?

sound like a lot of high end, not a ton of low in it

(by the way, that is for back a step)

As Promised

I could hear the vox...but I think (read "THINK") that Shackrock may be on to something...it could use some bottom end. When I pumped everything below 300Hz...it warmed up a lot. The singer's kinda' monotonous, but that's not your fault. Thick, beefy gits...that's good.

I'm not taking any of my stars back, but those don't matter anyway :D

-chris

Back