charger's riff

Lopp

charger had a cool riff at the end of his "insane lead 3" mpg. In particular, it was at 1:03 and ran up a scale.

charger, d'ya wanna disclose your "secret riff?"
;)

Are you talking about this file?

I hear the lick in question, but I have no secrets to disclose... that's just how I play, I'm not very good at describing guitar playing... about ten sconds before it I play almost the same thing on the bridge pickup, but the neck pickup stuff always sounds smoother...

I'm with Lopp

It's very smooth, very quick. I have a hard time describing it, but it's sort of like the notes "bounced" off the fretboard or something. Very impressive.

charger said:
Are you talking about this file?

I hear the lick in question, but I have no secrets to disclose... that's just how I play, I'm not very good at describing guitar playing... about ten sconds before it I play almost the same thing on the bridge pickup, but the neck pickup stuff always sounds smoother...

LOL! Yes, Insanelead2.mp3
I must have had a couple of beers before making the post.

And yes, it's very similar to the riff 10 seconds earlier. I like them both. D'ya have any tab to share or which notes you use? (I suppose I could also sit my lazy ass down and actually figure it out).

Great riff!

:cool:

Back