Chapter 13 hot or not?

JERRY JULIANO

Chapter 13 - Watchin' My Moves (produced by Rashid Hadee)
Clean - Dirty - Instrumental - Acapella

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

CONTACT - David Jeffers, Co-founder
david@neblinarecords.com
336-253-3879

Chapter 13 - “Nevermore's Asylum”

(Charlotte, NC, July 1, 2005) --- Rashid Hadee and Young Valentine of Chapter 13 have been waiting the sidelines patiently, dropping a 12” in 2004 and starring on all of Neblina's releases to date... but this August, they finally get a chance to shine on their own. After months of production & experimentation, Neblina is at last ready to reveal the group's long-awaited effort, “Nevermore's Asylum”.

“Following in the footsteps of double threat pioneers such as The RZA, Diamond D and Havoc of Mobb Deep, Rashid Hadee and Young Valentine create beautiful music with aggressive rhymes that are thoughtful and refreshing,” says Neblina co-founder Leo Jeffers.

Nevermore's Asylum features all-classic Chapter 13 production with the exception of one track by the enigmatic SP-1200 producer Gensu Dean and “Corner 2 Corner”, produced by New Jersey’s Analogic. “Songs like “All Day” and “Makin’ It Right” showcase our classic production style,” states Rashid, “but “Burnin’”, “How We Sposed To Grow” and “Vacation” bring a totally new sound to the table. We like to be different… we take risks and basically do what we want to do.”

From tagging grafitti on walls to waking up to the ice-cold “hawk” of the Windy City in his Hyundai Elantra, Rashid passionately recounts tales of life in Chicago while overcoming personal demons and obstacles. The talented producer has laced tracks for MCs such as Common Sense and Special Ed and has even shared production credits with fellow Chi-town native Kanye West on Abstract Mindstate's “Still Paying” album. His production credits include the gems “Watchin’ My Moves”, “Demonz” and “Do the Math” by Skinny Kenny.

Cocky, confident, and proud Gemini, Young Valentine was born and raised in Jackson, Mississippi, where he met Rashid at a local high school. Valentine brings a very unique sound to Chapter 13; his production style is a mix of East Coast underground with a noted dirty-south influence. “My music is straight from the heart,” proclaims Valentine, “I'm from the south but grew up listening to all kinds of hip-hop, and those influences are clear in my music.” Valentine is best known for his production on the 12” vinyl classic, “The Rebirth”.

Young V and Rashid work together with a yin and yang duality to create dynamic depictions of pavement pain mixed with well-mastered lyrical prowess. “Nevermore's Asylum” is a culmination of real mc skills and breathtaking production that breaks the current hip-hop mold, taking the listener deep inside the complex world of Chapter 13.

Available August 16, 2005 at www.neblinarecords.com
Promos available upon request for press use only.

#####

Founded in 2003, Neblina has four releases under it's belt with many more on the way. In 2004, Definition. The Hip-Hop Compilation & it's 12 inch vinyl single, Da Instigator, were very well recieved by a worldwide audience. The Bangers & B-Sides EP and Fear & Loathing: Riding with DJ Resident mixtape were released in 2005. For more information, visit www.neblinarecords.com.

word up fellas, check this out as well if you haven't already...

Neblina_Bangers_and_Bsides_EP.jpg

FREE DOWNLOAD Full EP | Individual tracks
A special gift from Neblina to help you get aquainted with our music....

TRACKLISTING
1. Chapter 13 The Rebirth Remix | Produced by Rashid Hadee
2. K-Hill Da Instigator Remix | Produced by D.O.X.
3. Young Valentine (of Chapter 13) I'm Lazy | Produced by Rashid Hadee
4. Skinny Kenny ft Rashid Hadee (of Chapter 13) Do The Math | Produced by Rashid Hadee
5. K-Hill The Diesel Go-Off | Produced by DJ Resident
6. Medinah General Dreams Instrumental | Produced by DJ Resident
7. Troy Knight AKA Bone Peep the Status | Produced by Chopy Chop-e
8. K-Hill Intro Of A Dream | Produced by 9th Wonder
9. Obsidian Blue Solo Flight | Taken from the album Freon

Nevermore's Asylum - Chapter 13 | August 16
Dedication (Rashid Hadee Solo Album) | Fall 2005
Definition. The Hip-Hop Compilation | Out Now
Fear & Loathing: Riding with DJ Resident | Out Now

i checked it out a few days ago..sorry i forgot to leave you some feedback..real nice track IMO..i think the vocal need be be up a little bit more..but other then that..its hot..real hip-hop

Back