Ceaning out- recouping!!!

dturcotte

Ok, I need to seel off some stuff to recoupe some money that I just spent on a new DM4800:eek:

The following is for sale and offers are teken into consideration. Pics available upon request.

(2) Sennheiser E609 silver- I bought these a while ago off here and have used one of them a few times. Great shape and both work perfectly- $70 shipped each (1 sold

(1) Tama rockstar double bass kit with 12, 13, 16 toms and 22" kicks. Comes with tom mounts and tama pedals. Has black skins that someone dripped red paint on- $300.00 plus shipping

(1) Marshall AVT150 halfstack. Comes with orignal 4 channel footswitch. 4 channels are acoustic simulator, clean, dist, and crunch- $450 plus shipping

(1) Carvin PB500 full stack with Carvin 115 and 410 cabinet and footswitch- $400.00 plus shipping (this will be expensive!)

(1) SKB 8 space rotorack with covers- $50 plus shipping SOLD!!

(1) 18" Zildjian China in great shape- $80 plus shipping

(1) 12 space PAS (I think:D) rolling rack. Older rack but works great- $50 plus shipping

I am sure there will be more on the way as I find things:D

Also, since I am going to be going to the DM4800, I will be listing the 2 firepods I have as well as the Behringer MX9000 mixer. All these items work excellent. I also have a custom desk for the Behringer with 12 space racks on each side so if there are any local people interested, shoot me a line and we can talk. Once these are ready to sell I was going to put them on sleezebay but I would rather give first option here.

Last edited:
i'm going to have to pass :( :( :(-- someone should snatch that up-- it's about $100 less than a new one

sorry for the conflicting pms dturcotte

Hmmm... depending on my financial system when you list them, I may be interested in a Firepod.
EDIT: Which is to say, when you list the Firepods, I definitely want one.

Last edited:
zacanger... you will be the first to know prior to listing!

And just to add... if you're interested in both, I will give you an awesome deal!

Hmmm... perhaps. I've been thinking about setting up a second studio for my best friend... we'll have to see.

1 609 sold! 1 still available!!

SKB is sold!!!

I sold the E609 silver to Creamapples1 for $70 shipped so I will offer the same to anyone else for the remaining one.

I also have:

(4) Carvin CM68 mics brand new never been used. I got them with a PA package and don't need them. I will let them go for $50 each shipped or $170 for all 4 shipped!!!

(1) FMR RNC with rack- $150 shipped

(2) ex-wives- you just take over the child support payment!!

Last edited:
Back