cd lableing drive

hrwmusic

Your mo-o-ovin' so fast..
Hey, like many man musicians here im on the verge of releaseing a first cd and want a professional look.

My first idea is lightscribe...but im not sure of the best option.

I would want to have things made in a small quantity, and i wouldnt mind the effort of doing it myself. Are there decent looking disk printers that wont smudge or wear easily? Im willing to spend a decent amount of money on this. So what kind of options would you reccomend. Im hesitant twards getting them done because i wouldnt want to end up with too much or too little but if it ends up cheeper and better then id have to go with that...but i am a very big diy kind of guy.

Also are there any creative ways to make a cover for the cd. Nothing like using a floppy disk, but somthing cool and different? Any one have any ideas?

i know it would be difficult, but i thought the idea of making my own paper (just somthing i found on e-how), and cutting it to size as a cd insert, or insert with info and everything. Maybe even getting a stap made with my info and putting it on that way?

Thanks so much, im sure all answers will help a bunch of people.

Nothing against "DIY" but 90% of the time, it turns out looking very "DIY" -

DiskFaktory on the other hand... At a measly $2 per copy with full color including full color *thermal* printing on the disc, shrikwrap, etc...

That's hard to beat even if you have all the materials.

Back