CD burning, cross fades, track magic, etc.

BBB

Alright. Sonic Foundry used to put out a product called CD Architecht. From what I remember, the product allowed for good control of cross fading between songs, specific insertion of track locations, etc. The problem was that it included a CD burner. This was only a minor problem if you already had a burner. Eh. SF has since stopped production on CD Architecht.

I'm currently using the software that came bundled with my burner. This software is adequate, but doesn't allow the control that I desire, such as controlling the timing between songs.

Is there any software out there that does this?

By the minimum requirements of The Holy Red Book, cd editing software MUST have option to adjust pause between tracks.
Maybe is not called "track pause", it can be "pre-gap" or something. Time can be in seconds or CD frames, 1 second=75 frames.
Good software for CD editing and burning is Adaptec EasyCD creator, Roxio WinOnCD, Nero. I edit and burn masters in Wavelab, on Teac SCSI burner.

Right, thanks.

$99 for Adaptec (or whatever their name is now... Roxio?) Easy CD creator. Crap, I got this free with a CD burner that I returned. Should have kept the software on my PC (but that's bad because it's piracy...).

Matt

Back